Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.


Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by boosted2000, Oct 5, 2006.

  1. Hi all,

    I moved from QLD to VIC last year, and transferred my QLD bike learners to a VIC learners when I got here, I now know I should have done Q-Ride before i left :facepalm:, I am flying up to QLD for a holiday in December, question I have is, if I do Q-Ride while I am there is it recognised by Vicroads, i.e., once I have done it, can I then get a full unrestricted VIC licence, I only recently found out I will be on 250cc restrictions for another 12 months even after I've got my full VIC licence.


  2. Not sure mate, you could always give Queensland Transport a ring their number is 13 23 80 - Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm , or email
  3. I suspect you're probably toast - if you'd hung on to the QLD license you might have had a shot.
  4. 250 restrictions!

    <--- mad sympathies yo