Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Python Choppers - South Melbourne

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by BitSar, Jul 19, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

I did search but got no hits.

I have had my little commuter serviced by these guys without incident and am thinking of having them service/work on my new bike.

Has anyone else used Python Choppers? Do you know if they are any good for electrics, fuel mappings etc.

Thanks in advance

2. I've had a RWC done there & had a few tyre installed, but no other work.

Seems like a good place, they build bikes & cars from scratch so they should be able to handle pretty much anything.

Pretty groovy place, too, nice vibe.
  3. +1 Agree on vibe.

I know they build custom choppers - however I wonder if they are more in the realm of carbies etc rather than EFI, fuel sensors, O2 sensors fuel mapping etc etc......?
  4. FWIW - I got in contact with Python Choppers directly - they don't do fuel mappings or anything like that - no dyno tuning either
  5. hey can anyone help me with the dimension of this photo can it be converted to meters [​IMG]
  6. Is it in inches ? Just multiply by 25.4 to get millimeters, and then divide by 1000 to get meters.
  7. East to do manually as above, or be ultra lazy and download a conversion app - many available fir free!
  8. that's if you have the corrects spellings anyways
  9. Lol looks like you got hit with auto correct as well
  10. Whats auto correct?
  11. You being serious or taking the piss?

Just in case it is the former - basically when the device decides to interpret what you've typed in its own way and changes what you meant to type - often happens to me when trying to message on the phone due to key size/finger placement.

Have had to correct about 4 instances of this in this reply alone....
  12. oh you have one of those new fan dangled phones
    mine still has a dial
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. My reply en route via Pony Express....