Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

putting the bike on a diet

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by slammer, Mar 26, 2006.

1. I was thinking I would go in this order

-Replace wheels with something lighter....maybe lawmower wheels, Should I use victa or Rover?

-Remove the battery...I can always push start the bike!

-Remove clipons...I could just hold the forks with my hands and the clutch and throttle cables with my teeth

-Of course remove all fairings...who cares about apperance

-Buy a thick soled shoe so I can remove the brakes too! I'll just put my feet down!

Anyone else have any suggestions?

2. I'd get rid of the front wheel altogether, with a bit of practice you can do wheelies everywhere.
  3. Don't forget to remove the seat. Who needs to sit down :\
  4. motor is over rated, use pedals :)
  5. pedals?!? that's so much unnecessary weight... just push off the ground with your feet, that's what they are for. In fact, for ultimate weight reduction get rid of the frame,wheels and the rest - and walk, unburdened with any mechanical parts. Remove your clothes to save another couple of kilos.
    Good luck with your project!
  6. Remove the fuel tank and replace it with a soft drink bottle full of fuel. Sure you'll have to stop more often but you'll go faster.
  7. Only problem with removing fairings, you'll increase drag, so pushing would be hard work.
  8. remove everything and ride only with the handle bars..
    make vroom vroom noise and skidding noise from mouth...
    wont go as fast but hey in the name of loosing weight this is the only way to go hahaha....
    :LOL: :LOL: