Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Putting tank on hysoung gt250r?

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by crysix, Mar 9, 2011.

1. Hey guys

im just on the process of putting my hyosung GT250R back together and Im seriously stuck on the tank. I wished i would have noted down before I took it off, since now I dont remember how all the tubes fit. Could any of your guys describe to me (the best you can), which tube/cable fit together? Ive looked at an hyosung service manual, and it doesn't really help at all, (i followed it and no petrol enters the engine/carb).

and also how does the Choke cable go on the carb? I found the thing that is responsible for the choking but i dont know how the cable is fitted on it.

I know its a big question, but thanks for any help.
  2. Try searching korider site, I'm sure I've seen an explanation with photos on there.
  3. Oi Taras I'll see if I can't drop by on the weekend and give ya a hand. I've still got that wrench that I need to give back to you anyhow. Just giz a ring on friday arvo.
  4. +1 there's a number of posts there with various pipe layouts...
  5. ay, yea thanks, ill give you a call on friday, you havent changed ur number have you?
  6. Nah mate same as before, talk to you then.