Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Putting frame sliders on GSXR600 K6 - HELP

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by kuang7, Jan 27, 2007.

1. i'm asking for help from someone who's done this before & got the proper tools (torque wrench etc). i'm willing to pay for your help, time & effort. PM me if you're interested.

I got me a set of Ozynobs no-cut sliders (triangular bracket) for my K6 GSXR600. taking the fairing off the bike, how hard can it be?! :oops: the manual is clear as bloody mud - well done Suzuki :evil: i imagine it would take about 5 minutes if you know what you're doing. it took me about 1/3 hr all up - got the right fairing off, but the left one was impossible.

i would like to watch when you do it & take some pictures :LOL: sounds kinky! no, i just want to educate myself on how to get the fairings off - handy for cleaning her insides etc.

2. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, but I just took my fairing off last weekend (to top up the coolant, yeah great design Suzuki! :roll: ) so I know what you're on about. I reckon the way to go is have a dozen of those little clips on hand so no need to worry about breaking them. The clips come undone by pushing the centre pin from the back. If you are willing to ride to Bacchus I'd be happy to help you.