Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Putting Faces to Names

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Foxy, Jul 19, 2005.

1. I have become recently aware that many of us struggle to get to coffee in order to put faces to names.

So I have taken the liberty of linking photos to names for those that can't make it.

I hope it helps

Flipper's Son

2. :applause: :applause: :LOL: :LOL: What about the rest of the cast?
  3. Foxy mate, you stuffed it up. Flipper's son is the young Stiffler!!!! The"fcuker fcukers fcukers - can I watch?"one!!!
  4. 403 access forbidden
    Not that I haven't seen their mugz before :LOL: :LOL:
  5. So thats what the FBI's most wanted look like :p
  6. If you have trouble opening them, try and hit refresh in the page with the 403 error, that sometimes works.
  7. Thanks. If you are using a work computer it may be your firewall, try it at home :LOL:
  8. Firefox, doesn't work, tried IE and that came up ummmm fine
  9. Yep, access denied on a few, and i have no firewall.
  10. Apart from the girls i think the photos of the guys are fake :D
  11. I get...

Referral Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://ia.imdb.com/media/imdb/01/I/75/85/38m.jpg" on this server. in Safari

A 403 in IE on Windows

And the same in Firefox in Windows as Safari in Mac.... :(

12. It dont like the referrals from other sites, if you copy the links it works fine.....

Now how the hell did I end up as Jim from American Pie....

Well then again, I end up with the band geek foxy red head, so I guess that's okay... I can live with that :p
  13. True, but look at the one that got away.......ie Nadia
  14. And PLEASE don't use socks there any more. They are used on feet not on .......... :LOL: