Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Put your hand up if this fits...

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by nobby, Mar 9, 2005.

1. I didn't write this, but I did try to edit the YANKYNESS out of it.

Did you survive being born to a mother who smoked and/or drank while they carried you. Did they take aspirin, use lots of salad dressing, margarines, non virgin cooking oil and not get tested for diabetes?

Did you sleep in a baby cot or crib that was covered with bright coloured, lead-based paints?

Did you have medicine bottles without childproof lids?

Did you ride your pushbike without a helmet?

Did you ride in cars and not use a seatbelt/booster seat, or worse did you ride in the back of a ute?

Did you drink water from the garden hose and NOT from a bottle?

Did you share one soft drink with four friends, from one bottle?

Did you eat cake, bread and butter and drink coke and fanta with sugar in it?

Did you leave home in the morning and play all day, and not have to be home until the streetlights came on?

Did you spend hours building billy-carts out of scraps and then ride down the hill, only to find out you'd forgotten the brakes?

Did you survive childhood without Playstations, Nintendo's, X-boxes, video games, 99 channels on cable, video tape movies, surround sound, mobile phones, personal computers, Internet or Internet chat rooms?

Did you fall out of trees, get cut, brake bones, chip teeth and not sue anybody?

Did you make up games with sticks and tennis balls and eat fruit that wasn't washed?

Did you ride your bike or walk to a friend's house, knock on the door, ring the bell, or just walk in and talk to them?

Did you go swimming, and not wear zinc cream or a body suits?

I did!!!
    It was Hell \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

2. The good old days :) how did we survive them - without all the phobias of today

3. I did :shock:

Then again it could explain a lot about me :p :roll: :LOL: :D :shock:

(not a word out of you CBC or knightrider) :)

4. Yes all sounds perfectly normal to me :LOL:
    As allready stated "Are the good old days"

I can'nt help fealing sorry for the young'ns of today and all the good shit their missing :-({|=

5. yeps, and some..the good old days, what fun we had and i still have the scars to prove it :LOL:

6. Damn straight!!!

Nowdays kids learn how to upload a computer virus before they even know how to spel MUM, and know all 50cent's songs before they can say daddy!!!

I'm glad I've avoided growing up like they do nowdays..........it was all dirt, mud, and footballs for me!!! :!:

7. :-# :wink: :p

No..I don't there is an explaination for you ...you're just..erm you :shock: :D

8. And what part of not a word did you misunderstand :?: :wink:

9. The part where if you TELL me to do something...the effect is usually the opposite..you should know better :p :p :D

10. I don't know how I survived my childhood without these forums.

I think I did boring things like play in the mud, down the creek, very entertaining when it's flooded, and rode my pushy around all day...even after the street lights came on...and I didn't have a helmet. What a rebel I was. 8)

11. OK.

Please do not pay me lots of money.

EDIT: I notice CBC has chosen to ignore this reply :p :D