Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Puma Moto 750 Boots - thoughts?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by dcart3r, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Have done a bit of searching on the forum about boots and decided to buy some Puma Moto 750 boots for everyday use. Still want to get a more sturdy pair of boots for long rides, but hopefully these will do for short trips and maybe a bit of commuting.

Anyone have these, or even tried them on in a store? Cheers
  2. I need to start looking for a pair of boots and quite like the look of these.
    Do you know whether they are water proof/water resistant or not?
  3. Didn't even know they made them, till I saw them at Sydney bike show.

They seem very well made, not that heavy and a good alternative to full on bike boots

Have BMW Sneakers, very comfortable and light, but not that much protection.
  4. No mention of water-proof and I saw a review of Puma's more expensive Brutale boot that states those particular boots are OK in light rain, but let a little water in during heavy downpours.

Going to check them out at a store tomorrow so will post my thoughts on them after I've tried them on.