Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Puma Launches Complete Motorcycle Gear Range

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by taiheung, Oct 29, 2008.

1. MCN Article

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Puma has released a complete range of gear (almost, no helmets) - aimed at the upper end market to compete with the likes of Dainese & Alpinestars. The gear looks less crazy than some of the stuff currently out there - but I still think it's a bit hit and miss. The above two are my favourites, however I'm obviously quite bias thanks to my bike colour!!
  2. Looks like Puma branded Dainese gear...

The 1-piece from what I can tell doesn't look half bad...Will have to wait till it hits the stores to get a better idea.

Hope they don't charge too much for it, but going by the price of their boots :-(
  3. MCN wrote
    that's why :wink:
  4. LOL Theres a difference between 'competing' and 'copying' haha

I have to say though, their 1000 boots did the job in stopping my mates ankles from breaking.

He went over the bars and landed on his back slamming his feet into the ground and walked away (the dainese back protector did its job too), the AGV just had scratches on it...
  5. Puma - Dainese - Ducati - Ferrari

They all smell the same.. In a good way.