Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Public Apology to Blodders

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by parko, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I just wanted to announce a very public apology to Blodders. The reason for this is that about four weeks ago he was able to get me at a time when I was not interstate and committed to buy my vtr250. He agreed to patiently wait until the beginning of April, and then until the 14th of April to do the exchange. Unfortunately due to recent financial commitments I determined yesterday that I was going to be unable to commit the extra funds (after selling the vtr250) that would be required to purchase another bike for myself, and as she is my only form of transport I had to back out of the sale. So once again Blodders. Sorry about that, and thanks for your understanding.

3. hahha i just posted my vent...
    apology accepted....
    well go for a ride one day.... soon i'm hoping cause the red devil died last week
  4. Feel the love everyone. Big Hugs...
  5. Please note, Eswen, THIS is the approved Netrider insult for 2007

6. blodders.... i'll buy you a beer next time you're near here. i forget how to use that midi keyboard too.... you better come get it before the babies start plonking!!! :p
  7. I second this :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. I still like arsehat :grin:
  9. Ahahahahaha ARSEHAT!!!! :LOL: :LOL: