Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pub for watching superbikes in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Racing, Motorsports, and Track Days' started by Tam, Feb 23, 2013.

1. Anyone got any suggestions? A few say they will with sound down. :/ we want the whole thing and not get kit turned down or off for the footy. Cheers

2. Good luck. Up here in Sydney so-called sports pubs barely know what f1 is let alone superbikes. But should they not have at least 8tvs and 2 projectors showing the one nrl match, expect to see the combined wrath of the ten plagues rain down.
  3. Apparently the Imperial hotel might be a go. City. Near paliament ...
  4. Hope you watched it.

Two beautiful races for Team Aprilia! Bellissimo!
  5. What??? ...Dont even bother, just go to a mates place with the biggest TV (unless u have the biggest) and plug your lappie up to it. Go here http://www.vipboxsports.me/ and watch for free and anything else you want. you need to wait for a few minutes and then look for the smallest X's These will lose the ads' for ya..... Enjoy.
  6. Had lunch at the Ballan pub and the farkers didn't have cable!
  7. In 2012 Preston MCC opened the club rooms ( including a bar ) on the WSBK sunday nights for members and friends to be able to watch the races...Don't know if it will be on again in 2013, next club meeting is on March 5​
    Club Rooms located at 20-21 36 Norfolk Court, Coburg Nth.
    Meetings every 1st & 3rd Tuesday of the month. Everyone is welcome. )
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Could be interested in that. Thanks. Are they doing 2013???
  9. Hardly a

And hardly any spat bolts out or broke down! Great stuff.

10. Almost makes you wanna go out and buy an Aprilia..... Almost.
  11. Where can I download SBK without having to grovel around for a invite to a torrent site?
    I don't mind paying but I'm not sure if that's how paytv works; I literally only want to watch sbk and not have a package full of rubbish.
    Any thoughts?
  12. Guys, you can watch all of the WSBK and MotoGP races from at vk.com (kind of Russian Facebook).
    (search wsbk 2013 in the video section)

Full races are there. I watched all MotoGP, some Moto3 Moto2 in 2012 there.
    The only problem is that the comments are in russian, but I'm fine with that :)

Hope it won't be banned after this post LOL
  13. youtube.
  14. youtube..

wow.. I've never felt such a combination of stupidity and joy.

Thanks so much! Really, soooo much!
  15. #15 trd2000, Mar 1, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2013
    mmm i youtubed the PI race... remind me how that turned out???