Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Psychopath KFC Worker (NSFW)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Romie, Jan 4, 2011.

1. #1 Romie, Jan 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    Check this psychopath KFC worker going ape shit. Not work safe alot of swearing.

[media=youtube]kYmaEHmq2Mg[/media]

2. Re: Psychopath KFC Worker (NSW)

:LOL: Think you mean ex-KFC worker.

3. Re: Psychopath KFC Worker (NSW)

**** these kind of people (the video recorder).

4. Re: Psychopath KFC Worker (NSW)

the guy recording is a drop dead waste of air, it was a setup clear and simple, the guy chucking a tanty WILL be in jail before he reaches his 30's.

5. Re: Psychopath KFC Worker (NSW)

lololol

6. How's that a setup?

7. Im happy with that, they complain about everything we do, so if KFC supplies bacon in other stores then it should also be supplied in that store

8. Hahahaha ! Just watched it...that dude must have smoked some serious stuff before returning to the front counter ! Yep, I got one (nickname) for him : Angry Pills :D
    Seriously, guys like that need to be educated - wheelie on his head ! That'll then knock some sense into him...hopefully.

9. Its called roid rush Nick :)

10. Now that you mention it mate, I wouldn't doubt it :)

11. How many people do you see videoing everything in sight? people usually just video things when they either expect/hope something will happen.....and this is coming from someone who tries to capture everything and with separate compartment from the digital camera and the GoPro on the bike. These people goaded him and goaded him until the guy chucked a tanty like a three year old.

12. If that's roid-rage, the skinny little fvcker needs a new dealer...

13. Dont cord me biatch is now a meme.

14. ...I fink he has some problems!!.... 35.

15. Yeah and judging by his body language in the first 2 secs of the clip, and the manager already holding him back at that same time, I would say this is not the first outburst.

He has clearly already lost his shit in one form, or another, then the phone has come out and started recording (which takes all of 1 sec to do), you can tell from the first few secs of footage that you are coming in half way through.

If someone was chucking a tanty like that, over an issue I was involved in, you can believe that the recording would start at the first opportunity.

There is absolutely no reason for someone in that position to act like that, to call it a setup is just nonsense.

16. Dont cord me b**ch is now a meme

17. mmmmm feelin a bit peckish now

18. DON'T ask for bacon, FFS!!!

19. mmmmmmmmm Bacon

20. will this guy become as famous as chkchk boom girl ?