Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Psychic love/sex test!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by 7THSIN, Mar 3, 2006.

1. Thought you'd like to try this out.

I came across this great page which predicts your future Love life with the help of a set of advanced mathematical calculations based on the concept of human psychology.

It is extremely accurate as long as you have answered the set of 15 questions honestly and seriously. This award winning website was developed by a group of renowned psychologists. Even if you're still skeptical, just go ahead and try it for yourself, after all, you have nothing to lose!

2. LOL, I smelled a rat, mine is the entry that says "your mum" to all the questions :)

3. Sounds similar to my entry :wink:
  4. i wonder who actually did this
    yes i did it
    but its all fun and games
  5. Dont worry troy, 66 people have fallen for it so far :)
  6. Absolute Gem... :LOL: :LOL:
    I answeed me to all the questions :p
  7. OMG... sooooo bad... :LOL: :LOL:
  8. OH fcuk fcuk fcuk

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

That was WAY nasty, and i TOTALLY dont love p0rn that much, i was lying

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
  9. mine was the What you think about : LOUD ORGASM ONE..

Seen this before somewhere I think.
  10. that was pretty funny. i dont have sex have never masturbated and donbt think about dirty things when i masturbate. and i like intelligence :LOL: :LOL:
  11. 80 and counting :)

I have to admit, most of the answers are fairly tame, I would have thought there'd be way more freaks out there.
  12. This is all I got:

Access to this URL is currently restricted because of its classification.

Content classification: Not Work Related
  13. Brilliant!! :LOL: :LOL:

At a clients of mine i try to sign into hotmail...

Access Denied!
    Reason: Terrorist/Terrorism Related Site

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I knew M$ was bad... but terrorism? :D
  14. Surely you don't expect anyone to give you honest answers here ..... the internet is just a world of make-believe :wink:
  15. That doesn't make sense - you don't masturbate, and you don't think about dirty things when you masterbate! ahaha! :LOL:

98% of men masturbate, and the other 2% are liars! :LOL: :p
  16. I dont know, should I believe your answers? They certainly look to be truthful :wink:
  17. it said answer all the questions so i did? :?

18. But you can't send anthrax by email, it's more of a snail mail thing!!! :? :grin:
  19. Yeah pt, dont lie. I have access to your answers remember :wink:
  20. people have to keep some secrets......trouble is sorting out the truth from the lies...... especially the ones that sound real