Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PS3 bike games...

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by mr_sikma, May 31, 2010.

1. Hey,

So the crap weather is here and I'm staying in a bit more now...

So what bike games are out on the PS3?

Might see if i can get Tourist Trophy to work on my ps3? Played it back in the day on the PS2...

Mate played Reflex and reckons it has all the real riders and is pretty good?

2. there's been a bit of a flat spot in riding games in the past few years...

Polyphony Digital (creators of driving sim Gran Turismo) are supposed to be working on Tourist Trophy 2 when they've finished the latest GT5 (which is 'supposedly' due out late this year).

Test Drive Unlimited 2 is coming out this year, with reports of a dedicated bike download-pack, giving you access to almost a 1000kms of recreated road from both Ibiza and Hawaii (apparently 1/3 will be offroad). Bikes won't be released with the original game because of the extra work they have to do to make sure they handle properly

apart from these two, there's your annual offerings from SBK/MotoGP which I'm not too familiar with. Midnight Club LA has a couple bikes, but it's a bit too arcadey. GTA4 with a download pack will give you some street-racing thrills online, but once again, it's prety arcadey in handling.

3. i have SBK for xbox, its shit

4. It's not GT5 they're making, it's Gran Tourismo Forever.

5. yeah i forgot about motogp and sbk...

anyone played them on ps3?

6. If SBK X (latest WSBK game) on PS3 is anything like how it is on PC (gameplay wise, not graphics) I'd just leave it alone. SBK 09 was heaps better!!! But yeah, Tourist Trophy is a good one. If they bring out a Tourist Trophy 2, I might have to finally give in a get myself a PS3.

7. I'm not sure about any games. Just remember ATGATT even when just playing riding games, just never know when the tv will get launched from the wall and come flying at your head.

8. Burnout Paradise has a few bikes but the rider disapears when you crash.

9. Grand Theft Auto, bash and steal a blokes bike and ride off at high speed :D

10. lols.
    5-6 years between drinks, it certainly feels like it
    i heard they got a whisker's close to finishing it and releasing it, when TVs started going 3D and they had to take it back to the drawing board.

haha, I feel guilty when I do this
    just aim a weapon at the rider, he knows it ain't worth it and he'll usually just hop off. usually.