Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

P's test

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by aste9974, Oct 13, 2011.

1. Well, at the beginning of next month I'm going for my P's... how time flies.

I'll be doing it at Botany this time (HART doesn't let you pre-book very far into the future).

Tips? Caveats?

Instant fails etc?

Also I hear there is the mock P's test on at Homebush on Sundays, is this carrying on still?

Cheers.

EDIT: Can't wait for the instant 3 month suspension for any speeding condition to start applying to me.... :(

2. be kind to your mother.
    pull your pants up.
    get a haircut.
    firm handjob and a smile

3. handshake, what i meant

4. print the MOST from the RTA website, set up the course in a car park and practice. If you go in unprepared chances are you'll fail. Also do a search there are heaps of threads/posts about the test on this site.

5. Wear clean underpants.
    Don't fall off.
    Sorted.

7. Ok, I'll wear five ribbed rubbers on my fingers for the handjob. Cheers.

8. Fark, really?
    What are you doing Friday night...?

9. aste9974, head check, head check, head check (and then head check). Apart from that, stay calm and relaxed and you should pass.

It already does mate, they changed the rule a while ago regarding L-platers getting a fine only.

10. nod to the instructor everytime you pass him
    and nod hard