Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

P's P's P's Woohoo :-) I have my P's

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by zilly, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Yay I went and did my P Plate test today and passed Wheeeeeeee!!!!!

It was quite a nice day out at Tullamarine (I went with HART), even though I only did something like 15kms on the bikes it was still fun spending all day riding them.
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

The L plate has been removed, (and due to being on full car licence no need to display P's) wheeeeeee

2. well done!

3. Congrats! :grin:

4. congrats!!

you don't have to show P's in vic if you have full car license? man. it sucks to be in nsw :p

5. Congrats :)

Still looks like small bike tho ;) I think the rear tyre gives it away :LOL:

6. yeah but now i am on my way to getting my full bike licence (just one year) then i am planning on upgrading to the CBR600 (but I plan on test riding a lot of bikes to get an idea if its the bike for me)

7. become a test ride slut over a year :wink:

Congrats kido.

Steve

8. +1

Congrats, and enjoy 12 months of changing your mind every 5 minutes :LOL:

9. I did that, then bought a 250! Seemed like the bike for me at the time, and still does really. :)

10. well done mate, now the stress of possible expire of your L's after 15 months is off your chest.. :p i still have 4 months before im off my bike P's restrictions :(

11. Don't worry, you'll get there one day!

12. Weeee hoooo!!! Congrats!

13. Congrats Zilly I know how you feel as I got mine about a month ago as well :dance:

14. Just might take a bit longer than most... :roll:

15. Congrats Zilly, when I got my license at HART Tullamarine I had the ugly yellow plate off the bike before I left the carpark :LOL:

16. So predictable.

17. Yeah I couldn't do it that quickly as I was in the car cause I did the course with my Bro and had to take him there.

But it was off as soon as I got home =D