Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Proud to be an Aussie....

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Guest, Feb 11, 2006.

1. "Hello, is this the police?"

"Yes it is. How can we help you?"

I'm calling to report about my neighbour, Wazza. He's hiding cocaine inside his firewood!"

"Thank you very much for the call."

The next day, police officers descend on Wazza's house in great
    They search the house and then go out to the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of firewood but they find no cocaine. They swear at Wazza and leave.

The phone rings at Wazza's house. "Hey,Wazz, Did the cops come?"

"Did they chop up your firewood?"

Happy Birthday, maaaaaaaaaate"
  2. An old one but still funny ;)
  3. :applause: ROFL :LOL:

dang it and i thought i needed to be with a logger all these years to get my fire wood cut sheesh :-k
  4. It's an Aussie variation on this one:

An aging man lived alone in Ireland. His only son was in Long Kesh Prison, and he didn't know anyone who would spade up his potato garden.
    The old man wrote to his son about it, and received this reply, "For HEAVENS SAKE, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the GUNS!!!!!"

At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen British soldiers showed up and dug up the entire garden, but didn't find any guns.

Confused, the man wrote to his son telling him what happened and asking him what to do next.

His son's reply was: "Just plant your potatoes."
  5. Good one PJ, bloody good one, LOL,