Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Proud new owner of a CB900 Hornet

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' at netrider.net.au started by Ads, Sep 15, 2008.

1. Well, i finally took the plunge and bought a CB900 Hornet after a month of research. I know they are different bikes but I took the SV650 for a test ride today, as well as the CB900.

The SV650 was awesome though. Its a great little bike with a nice sound and some pretty sweet acceleration. My only gripe was the vibration in the handlebars and foot pegs. It wouldnt have been hard to buy that bike then and there after the test ride. I thought I would do the sensible thing and just try the Hornet for a comparison. Well, its in a different class obviously but the hornet was just a joy to ride. An absolute perfect machine for me and my needs. It just felt like a more sturdy bike and I enjoyed the bigger feel. I managed to get it for $10,000 ride away.. and it had 0km on the clock when i got to test ride it :) I popped its cherry!

I pick it up in the next day or so and Ill get some pictures up. I look forward to getting out on the road with a few of the netrider members :)

WHOO HOOO!!!

2. Top bike, gear it down at the earliest opportunity and go nuts!

3. Congrats on the new toy; if you have half as much fun with your 900 as I've had with my 600, you'll be a very happy camper indeed.