Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Prostitute has mans baby and demands support....

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Envy-t, Aug 22, 2009.

1. http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,25963638-661,00.html

August 22, 2009 12:00am

A MAN who paid a woman for sex is resisting child support requests after the prostitute had his baby.

The married Melbourne man argues the child is potentially a breach of the Trade Practices Act.

He told a federal magistrate he shouldn't have to pay for the inadvertent offspring given the circumstances of the conception
  2. Rather an odd case I have to say, but it usually goes down this way: men are a cash source, whether they are a part of the childs life or not. Its not fair or just, and needs to be changed.
  3. So is this implying that he didn't put a condom on? Who would be dumb enough to root a hooker without one on.
  4. What I'd like to know is how does she know he was/is the father ?

Given the nature of her work and the numerous clients she would have serviced a week / night ?

Most clients would use a false name and address for any records kept :shock:

+ 1000000000000 to what Geeth said too :shock: :?
  5. Which is why the whole thing sounds a bit odd ..... and he had been contributing to the child's upkeep in an "informal arrangement".

There's more to this than has been reported thus far.
  6. One thing with this story that I don't get is why the hooker would keep the baby.
    That makes it a little sus, I would have thought most working girls would be in the mindset that if this happens that would abort in one way or another and at least have the morning after pill.
  7. The bloke should claim custody of the child to save it from growing up in a whore-house with a skank for a mother.
  8. And paid cash. The guy's married ffs.

"Honey, what's this $380 dollar charge to 'Patty's Pleasure Palace' on the VISA?"

"Uh groceries..."

"Groceries! Bullshit, you cheating bastard!"

"OK fine. It was for an hour with a prostitute."

"What? You last an hour with a prostitute AND she gets $380, while I have to settle for 12 minutes and a new pair of slippers on Mother's Day!??!!?!?!?! I'm leaving!"
  9. CSA will eat him for breakfest, what he needs to do is sue her and the brothel for damages to cover the child support costs, but he'll be hit with a contributary negligence claim if it's true no condom was used to lessen the damages.

But pretty sure since they were in breach of the law he'll have a "stiff' case against them.
  10. i would think that they would trade under a more subtle name like "aaa massage" - its like when you buy something at a sex shop their bags are plain & dont have any obvious markings...
  11. Generally speaking brothels will show as a massage parlor and sex shops as book stores.

Always fun explaining it to a wife when she calls about a credit card statement esp since the merchant code (type of business code) pretty much spells it out.
  12. And we know this... how? :LOL:

What if the condom broke? Or worse, what if the prostitute kept the disposed condom... :shock:
  13. Umm forgive me for stating the obvious, but what kind of dumbass prossy wouldn't be on the pill?! I guess I answered my own question there..
  14. +1
  15. That's hilarious, and then you stop and consider.... hmmm, maybe it would be cheaper if I just paid for it. :LOL:

16. Having her say, "I'll take care of that for you" then going on to use a syringe, inject it and get pregnant from the process is something that has happened to two guys my sister knows and guess what? The legal system supports that sort of deception and they are now paying child support for children that one didn't intend to have and one where he definitely did not want to have children.
  17. Ahuh, I know one chick who gets pregnant when she thinks a good bloke is about to get away or find greener pastures. I'd freakin love a dead cert male contraceptive (not surgical). Oh, and mandatory paternity tests. Having kids shouldn't be a career move.
  18. I find it interesting that one of the most liberating things for women has been the scientific development of the contraceptive pill. Yet you wont find as much effort being put into a pill for men? Men have barely any reproductive rights, hence my first comment that society still views men as the cash source.
  19. The argument has always been, "Who would trust a man who tells you he's taken the pill?". Nobody. End of story.