Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Proposed route, need some help...

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by Hefty_Merv, Sep 30, 2007.

1. Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am getting a one day trip together for a couple of mates and they have hinted that they would like to ride across the border.

This is my trip plan so far, what I would like to know is has anyone done these roads (besides the freeway on the way back of course - I think everyone's done that..), I have also done Tamborine Mountain up and down a few times as well, its more the southern end of the trip that I more interested in.

Any info would be great, places to stop and have a feed/coffee or just a look would be great thanks..

Here is my route

Here is a link to a larger pic.. Link Here

2. Hey there Merv. Some people swear by Cisco, but I recommend you roll your own router using Linux :LOL:

Sorry I can't help, don't know those roads well enough. If it's just a day trip, you wouldn't get near anything I've been on on the bike.
  3. Thanks for the headsup... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Force of habbit with working in IT I suppose...lol..