Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Projeckt Dark Ninja

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by MrNinja, Jul 12, 2005.

1. Hi all. I have been doing a small site dedicated to the building of my project bike, I have posted photos in two albums of things beeing done to it eg. alarm install, polishing the rims, soon to have installing a slip on pipe, etc. check it out as I turn this Mild machine into a wild machine!

2. Joe you also need to provide the login details to the site.
  3. sorry.... working on that now!
  5. Nice, a few suggestions though:

Lose the red 636 stickers
    Put the dash back to standard
    Stick a tinted screen on it
    The pipe looks standard, go for something exotic

Like the paint BTW, very cool
  6. part's to be installed
    -black screen with chrome lettering "29"
    -s/s Braided brake lines
    -annodised (gold) brake res. cap, oil fill cap,
    -full custom graphics kit (still working on a design)
    -gold anno. alloy bolt kit
    -power commander
    -s/s sleve for TTr exaust system.
    -gold mirrors
    -gold anno bar weights
    -gold anno- lever set
    -Carbon/f tripple clamp protector
    -flush indicators
    -dna hiflow air filter
    -carbon/f case cover
    -afam light weight sprocket set
    -carbon fiber tankprotector
    -anno. alloy foot pegs
    -pillion f/r eliminator
    -carbon/f gas cap
  7. I thought you were going to sell?
  8. nah that was ages ago.....
  9. Nice looking bike!! Will be a Weapon when all those mods are done and finished. I do have one question though. Why is ther a 'P' Plate on the back of a 636. Isn't that just asking for trouble???
  10. Cos I'm 19 going on 20 which means I have to ware one tho I'm fully liceneced.. :-(
  11. Hey Joe
    The ninja's looking good!! You're making me green with envy again. :D
    Great to hear that you've decided not to give up riding :wink:
  12. oh ok!! I never knew that law. Does anyone know if the same thing applies in NSW??? i always thought that if you were fully licenced then your were fully licenced, therefore not a 'P' Plater so why in hell would that make you display one?? That shit is just ODD
  13. Hi all, I have added some specs and a independent bike review for all that are interested - it's in the blog section....

thanks 'yall'

btw I'll be back on the road this weekrnd so if any ones up for a cruze..... pm me
  14. Hi Joe

Did you get the pictures of your bike I emailed to you?

Dont forget to give me a ring about your throttle bodies and the line to the IAP sensor thats on the wrong way.
  15. Yeah thanks for that... I should get the needed parts today, so I will organise a time to see ya. Thanks mate