Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Procycles (St Peters) Service Department

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by lui, Sep 19, 2010.

1. Anyone has good or bad experience with the service at Procycles St Peters?

I normally service my bike at Bikebiz Granville, I can't vouch for them but I don't have anything bad to say either. I guess I'm generally happy with Bikebiz.

It's the same distance from my place to either dealer, but Procycles is closer to work, which means it's more convenient to drop off and pickup. So I'm thinking of giving them a go but unsure if their service will be the same if not better.

2. Well they looked after me fairly well the other week when I broke down, didn't charge much and washed my bike. Pretty good experience IMHO.

3. Pretty stock standard. Pricey, service quality hit and miss. Nobody especially furious/happy with them.

Run of the mill big bike shop. Apprentices handle all the work and the service manager chain smokes and dials 1900 numbers all day. Or doesn't, I'm just going for libel here.

4. the service manager (anthony) is a good bloke from what dealings ive had with him.

5. Try down the road a little further. Good guys, great work all my mates go there and they are reasonably priced.
    CLUBMAN Motor Cycle repairs
    809 Princes Highway Tempe 95582333

Nic