Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Procycles - Hornsby

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' at netrider.net.au started by ice120980, Jun 11, 2009.

1. Hi everyone,

I am thinking about getting my bike serviced at Procycles Hornsby. Does anyone have any thoughts on their service quality, priicng etc?

Any feedback would be much appreciated!

Cheers

2. What kind of bike? Make?

3. It's a Gixxer 750 K7

4. Take it to the Hills Motorcycles at Castle Hill. They did a good job on my old GS500.

5. I don't know about regular servicing, but I rode in off the road one Saturday morning, unannounced, and the guys fixed a blown fan fuse, and charged me nothing for the service, just for the fuse. I was impressed.

6. Thanks for the responses. I bought the bike from Sydney City and have it serviced by them for the past year and a half. It's just that their rates are incredibly high - they quoted ~$450 for a regular 6 month service, which I thought was quite unreasonable, given that the bike has done only around 4,700Kms. I had the last service at 3,200 kms in Oct.

7. Where you at Ice??