Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Problem with my pants size.

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by CBR GHOST, Dec 21, 2015.

1. Hey guys seem to be having trouble finding a pair of pants where the knee pads actually cover my knees and not my shins. Any suggestions? I'm a size 34 which is hard enough to find.

Also seems to be hard to find leather or are the other material ones just as good?

2. Size 34 is generally the L size in most brands and should be readily available. Position of knee pads will depend upon your inseam. This can differ for different brands so you need to check sizing charts for each brand. Also remember that your knee pads will rise a bit when you are sitting down. I have a 30 inch inseam and wear size L Dririder pants. When I am standing, the knee part of the pads are just below my knees. When I am sitting, the knee part sits perfectly over my knees. If you can't find a brand that has the knee pads in the right place, then you will probably need to get them altered.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. If you are an odd shape it might be better to look at custom made pants. Its often not a lot more expensive. ozmotorcycleleathers who posts here might help.

4. Hey mate, Ive got some Revit GTR leather pants Im looking to offload. Size 54 Short. Your in my neighbourhood so more than welcome to try them on.
    The only reason Im selling is cause they are a little bit too short for me, so I got the exact pair in a regular length size.
    revit-gt-r-trousers.

5. I wear a pair of Draggin Jeans in a 34...they came with a pair of knee pads and seem to be in the right place! ....depend how long your legs are I guess as my Draggins needed taking up a lot before I could wear them.

6. I found a pair thanks guys. They fit sweet. Guy had a pair of triumph ones with the pads for $150 out the back so pleased with that.