Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

probably a silly question but....

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by suzyq, May 18, 2006.

1. ok this is probably a dumb question... but they say the only dumb question is the one never asked....

so.. my bike is off the road at the moment after an off, being fixed by my brother at his leisure... im sure that some of you read my post about my accident :( i am off the road too with a humerus replacement.. :cry:

anyway to the question.. do you need to get a pink slip when rego is due.. the bike has a years rego so its not a concern just yet and fingers crossed i am back on the road by then but...just in case..

and does anyone know if parts are hard to get for Spadas? im pretty lucky, it probably only needs new handlebars (yep they snapped), a right front indicator and a radiator (if my brother cant fix the old one). I am lucky my brother works for Neal Bates and has heaps of contacts i guess. :grin: The tank of course is dinted and i have had someone offer to get that fixed too.

anyway thanks in advance guys,