Hi guys, I've had my 250cc Across for 10 years now, that's one decade on the same bike and it has been my daily since feb 2004. she's @ 110,000ks and looks like she needs work on the engine,clutch and new rear tyre and more. All up repairs outweigh the total replacement cost of the bike. So its finally upgrade time. after test riding the Suzuki sv650 and Honda cb900 today. The smoothness of the cb900 wins out. the only other bike on the list is a gsr600 which is about 1k more expensive so I've decided on the cb900 without testing the gsr600. Is this a mistake ? I have not done a private sale in 10 years so I'm a bit rusty here. How do I protect myself here in terms of a cash sale what the proper etiquette? I've already called a seller and arranged a meet and a short test ride has been agreed to. I've told him if the bike feels good then ill defiantly buy it. The bike has current rego and rwc. I've decided on a cash sale. Do I ask for some sort of receipt ? how dose that work so I can prove I've paid for the bike in-case I need to for registration transfer or something. I've got till Monday till I buy it, so I've got a little time if anyone can offer me any tips.