Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Price info for the Scarabeo 50/100 please

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Yiddo, Nov 25, 2007.

1. Hello, new to the forum and new to scooters but I've recently decided that I must have one - a Scarabeo.

I've googled but information on the net is difficult to come across.

Could someone tell me how much I should expect to pay for both the 50cc and 100cc models? Brand new.

Also, are they difficult to find? Where would I be able to get a hold of one in Victoria?

2. Best bet ring an Aprilia shop on Monday morning for price. Whereabouts in VIC are you so someone can recommend a shop?

(I used to know a shop but they don't do Aprilia any more).
  3. "At $7890 with a two-year warranty this is really quite a smart scoot that seems to stack up very well against even more expensive models. Aprilia seem to have addressed all the regular drawbacks found in most scooters to produce a very smart and well appointed machine. If you are after a mid-size scooter this is certainly one model that should make your shortlist. "

30 seconds googling

And another 10 seconds produced this
  4. I read scootersales prior to posting and that price you posted above is actually the price of the 250 but thanks all the same.

I'm in the CBD.
  5. http://www.scootersales.com.au/DealerDirectory/tabid/55/make/aprilia/Default.aspx

shows that Scootermarket in Hoddle St is your closest Aprilia dealer, followed by A1 Motorcycles in Brighton and Ringwood.
    A quick call in the morning should give you all the answers. I haven't seen the Scarabeo advertised in 50 or 100 for some time now. They may not still import them in those sizes. I have only seen 200/250s and 500s advertised in the last couple of years.
    I hope you find a new one in your size - else the smaller ones do turn up second hand.