Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Price comparison sites?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by Poe, Mar 18, 2007.

1. Hi! Newbie here.

Getting back into bikes with DR 650 for commuting/fun/trail riding/everything.

I'm searching for places to compare prices and buy. I'm in Brisbane on the Northside. There doesn't seem be much around in Oz on the internet, unlike the UK and USA.

Can anyone suggest some places to look for good prices?

I'm looking for:

* a helmet - considering Arai Condor, HJC AC-11 or AC-12 if they're here or perhaps a Nolan N102 flip front ... under $500 range. Must have good safety results in tests.

* boots - maybe Rossi, tried on some Puma Bonneville Mid boots ... very comfy but exxy. An open to anything but must be comfy. under $300 range.

* trousers - not leather, maybe something with more protection than draggin jeans.

Second hand is an option too (but prefer new helmet).

Thanks for any and all input.

Poe :)
  2. [​IMG]

Probably the best place is your local dealers, and then get them to do you a good deal on all your gear together.

If buying from the net, make sure you know exact sizes for different brands, because they can vary. :)