Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pretty amazing bored-out Firestorm (the crap ad thread)

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Bravus, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Found this one on the Trading Post today:

OK, the 1000 litres for 1000 mL/cc is a pretty common one, especially on eBay. But a Firestorm with air conditioning and power windows! It *might* even be worth 2-3k above par...

Share your amusing ads here.
  2. CBR250RR - never abused, always serviced. Fastest 250 available.
  3. as above but replace with GPX/ZZR 250..
    great learners bike ( stuffed gearbox and half shot clutch ) and cheap to service ( as never done ) never dropped (from a standstill that is... slid under a car though). read how they should be
  4. [​IMG]
  5. winner :bannanabutt:
  6. bidding ended...cant view the ad :(
  7. scroll down, the ad is still visible
  8. I'm still trying to find out why there is a huge amount of "Rocket Covers" for holden motors on eBay. (well more then 1 is huge)
  9. Yamaha R1 2002 Crashed was Immaculate 1 Owner

"It is the frist of the fuel injected R1s and was in immaculate condition 1 owner with just over 17,000 kilometers travelled. It was looked after very well untill it was ridden straight through a roundabout over the centre island. This caused a lot of damage to the bike......etc...etc...etc..."

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Click to view eBay ad
  10. [​IMG]

Whatsmore, he's re-listed, had more bids than the last auction,
    again looks unlikely to even reach the Reserve price.
    Looks like he'd going to have to try for a 3rd time [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

:LOL: banoobi
  11. I cringe everytime I see someone telling me how fast their bike is.

I don't need to be told an R1 is a quick bike. If I'm ready to buy, chances are I'm somewhat aware.

I saw a bike ad where a guy was advertising that the bike does power wheelies easily. That's like bragging to your future father-in-law about how many chicks you've rooted.