Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Prestige Motorcycles QLD

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by t00l, May 1, 2008.

1. I have had nothing but slow, overpriced bad service from these guys...

I have a Cagiva Mito EV 2001, being one of the few Cagiva dealers in QLD i have been given little choice to go through them. First of all i payed $900 to get a stuck bolt out and a service (which might i add just consisted of basically changing oil...).

I told them my intentions were to get a roadworthy so i wanted the bike mechanically sound, they failed to notice the front brakepad was shot..

A few days later the bike doesnt start anymore...

Get this, i payed them Tuesday for a brakepad and headlamp to be shipped out to me at work because i cant pick it up during business hours. I told them i need them by Friday because i have it booked into get a roadworthy.. Its now Thursday night and i still havent received the parts for tomorrow morning..

I was told it went out by lunch using couriers please which should have been same day delivery, i rang later to get the label number to track the delivery and it was picked up at 1.57pm.. so not only did they lie to me i missed my part because it wasnt delivered before i left work at 5..

These guys suck big time, if anyone else is considering using them for anything, DONT!

Anyone else had bad service from these nubs?