Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pregnant at last....................!!!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Boulevard Bear, Jul 27, 2009.

1. A woman tried everything in western medicine to get pregnant but alas with no luck :cry:
    Then she heard about this witch doctor in Deepest Africa. She went over there & he asked her "How many kids you want?" She replied "3"
    He then performed a ritual ceremony over a timber bowl & put 3 ball bearings in it & told her to swallow them :shock:
    She returned home & lo & behold had 3 perfectly healthy sons. :grin:
    After a number of years the eldest came running in the door 1 afternoon & said "Mummy mummy guess what?" "What" she says......He says "I was out the back by the shed having a piss & pissed out a ball bearing" :shock: She thought for a while & said "Nevermind darling, don't worry or tell anyone it'll never happen again!"
    The 2nd son did the same & said "Mummy mummy guess what?" "What" she says....he says "I was out the back by the shed having a piss & pissed out a ball bearing" :shock: Again she says not to worry & don't tell anyone, it'll never happen again.
    The 3rd son did the same & says "Mummy mummy guess what?" She says "I know you were out the back by the shed having a piss & you pissed out a ball bearing"............."NO NO" he says, "I was out the back by the shed having a wank & I shot the cat!!!" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. Obviously a pump action shotgun.

3. :rofl: :rofl:

4. sounds like more pump than action.