Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pre Learner Local Location

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by chris4wally, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Paid my pre learner fee on 12th April and earliest time I could get was 23rd June. Broke my arm playing soccer last weekend (getting too old)and will be in plaster for 4 weeks so had to cancel the date. :( Tried to put it back a week or 2 but nothing in Bathurst or Orange for a month. Is there any rules regarding doing the course local as I notice there seems to be plenty of places in Penrith or Goulburn and would be happy to spend a weekend in either.
    P.S Bloody hard to type left handed.

2. nope, no rules to say you can't do it elsewhere.
  3. In "the old" days you could just apply at one town, fail and go to the next and try again and again till you got it right.

Damn computers linking everything grrrr
  4. You can do it anywhere you want. In fact I dont get why you cancelled the one you had, shouldve just asked for it to be transferred elsewhere.

Eg. I got a date 7 weeks away for my L's, kept calling back every day until I found one at a different location 3 weeks earlier. Deff can be done