Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pre-Friday coffee entertainment for the open-minded...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Loz, Jan 16, 2007.

1. This Friday at 6.15, me and the Suade boys will be doing a shortish show on the main stage at Federation Square. I'll be jacked right up on painkillers because I still have a broken arse, and will probably collapse the minute I come off stage, which should make things doubly entertaining for you lot.

It's part of the Midsumma gay and lesbian festival - which is why I put the "for the open-minded" bit in the header. Everyone's welcome, no matter where you choose to stick your wanger or equivalent, but it's worth remembering the nature of the event and perhaps applying some discretion...

Anyway, it's a great chance for us to do a pretty huge public show so we're very excited. I also think a couple of the lads will be a big hit in this market... heh heh.

2. Loz there so many jokes we could use here but I will refrain :grin:

yeah might pop down and see what all the fuss is about.
  3. As we have already said, we will be there Loz.
    Might even have to see if I can get Maddy on the back of the SV :?
  4. Cool Banana's, I'll come down for a squizz and a bit of a singalong.

MattyB, if you want to go and ya need a ride in (I noticed ya bike has issues and car no reg)
    just shoot me a PM and I'll collect ya on the way.
  5. Hmmmmm Federation Square u say....City......hhmmm on the way to Friday night coffee, hhmm yeh I'll pop along too :wink:

6. I'd go but.... what if i like it? :oops: nah i listened to all your tracks on your site... everyone should love it fruits and vegies alike.
  7. Good one, will try to get there. Haven't been to coffee in ages, so that gives me 2 reasons to head into town. :)
  8. Oh the Irony!

Loz has a broken bum and is performing for the gay and lesbian crowd.
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  9. having a crack at the pink dollar loz ?
  10. That's probably the safest time for someone not that way inclined to perform for that crowd. You just have to remember to hang a sign in the appropriate place that reads:
    "Sorry - out of service" :LOL:
  11. but who else would kiss it better?
  12. mmmmmmmME.
  13. This is a G-rated forum; isn't it? :p
  14. How do you rate it?
  15. G rating
  16. It's improving all the time. :wink:
  17. Keep the gags a-comin' lads... Get 'em right outta your system! :grin:
  18. I'm curious too.
  19. Is that a common thing to say at a gay festival when you have a broken arse? :LOL:

I'll come and watch you sing Loz but I'll pass on gagging thanks. :)
  20. In related news, apparently we're going to be down at fed square around 4pm Thursday as well, to film some sort of promo for the festival for Channel 10. Just goes to show what camera $luts we are, we're willing to present ourselves as the face of the Midsumma festival just to get our mugs on the telly.