Separate names with a comma.
Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.
Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by es, Oct 6, 2005.
Whats the best prank you've ever pulled?
(looking for some ideas lol)
well..this one time..
there were some panties on a clothes line in a backyard...
A good one for parties......
Before all the guests arrive go into the toilet with a handy cam and film the toilet from various angles (about 5 seconds each angle).
Well into the night, when someone goes into the toilet, get everyone to gather around the TV and laugh their arses off.
When the person comes out from the toilet and comes to see what your all laughing at, make sure the video you took is running.
LOL, nice Foxy
Here's one: go into bathroom, unscrew the shower head and place a barley sugar inside then simply wait for someone to take a shower. The barley sugar should dissolve in the hot water leaving the victim confused and sticky .
at a house party place glad wrap under the seat but covering the bowl. only works on girls.......splashback!
cruel but its been done at a friend's party..... if you have any respect for girls leave this one alone cause there's nuffin worse than a girl who's gone to a house party ending up with their own p*#@ all over their pretty party dress
cosi, that is an all-time classic line, wish I'd have thought of it......
hmmm i think mine is a beauty as it's not from some websites idea but a spur of the moment option :wink:
i turned up at a service station around 2am one day (i'm a bit of a night owl) and i look inside and see my mates brother paying for his fuel, while his fully sik VS commodore (mag wheels 12 inch sub woofers etc etc) is parked running with no-one in it.
:idea: *bing* my evil mind sparks an idea (a rare event) and i sprint up to his car jump in and slam it into reverse, just as he walks out of the servo and sees random guy in the car, i start burning off backwards 'stealing' his car and i swear you have never seen a man run faster in your entire life, even as i was still reversing he was at the window (which was down) and was about to punch my brains out, i had to yell 'it's foxy pat's mate' a few times before the rage thinned out and he could think sense, to this day he still shakes his head at how good i got him
he absolutely shat himself, priceless
1. Photocopy a paperclip a few times
2. Remove the paperclip
3. Place the photocopies into the paper in bin.
4. Wait until someone starts photocopying
5. Watch thier confusion while they search the photocopier for the paperclip stuck in there somewhere.
Pour marbles down the exhaust pipe... Thats a laugh!
oh thats good.... i am going to try that today :twisted:
I just did it before... works gold!!
matt, that's a classic, saving it up till the others are back from holidays..........
oh damn matt this is the best fun i have had in ages,
so far i have had to go to the toilet, walk past photocopying machine, also been up stairs need something from receiption (can't remember what) but you guess it 2 people at the photocopier. Now just decided i needed a coffee, back past the photocopier and now the 3 person just found one the source of the problem
would have been so much funnier if there had been some new knickers in that courier box
Management just sent round a email, in regards to someboby placing used paper in the photocopier and hoped this was just a accidental mistake and they hoped this would not happen again. It also stated that future antics would not be looked on as kindly.
guess the bosses didn't find it as funny i as i did
funny part is now where in the email did they state what was on the paper. But i over heard a couple of people talking to others so atleast a couple of people know what this email was about :wink:
1. Run one lap around the office at top speed
2. Groan out loud in the toilet cubicle (at least one other 'non-player' must be in the toilet at the time).
3. Ignore the first five people who say 'good morning' to you.
4. Phone someone in the office you barely know, leave your name and say, "Just called to say I can't talk right now. Bye."
5. To signal the end of a conversation, clamp your hands over your head.
6. When someone hands you a piece of paper, finger it, and whisper huskily,
"Mmmmmmm that feels soooooo good!"
7. Leave your zipper open for one hour. If anyone points it out, say,
"Sorry, I really prefer it this way".
8. Walk sideways to the photocopier.
9. While riding in a lift, gasp dramatically every time the doors open.
1. Say to your boss, "I like your style" and shoot him with double-barreled
2. Babble incoherently at a fellow employee then ask, "Did you get all that, I don't want to have to repeat it".
3. Page yourself over the intercom (do not disguise your voice).
4. Kneel in front of the water cooler and drink directly from the nozzle
(there must be a 'non-player' within sight).
5. Shout random numbers while someone is counting.
FIVE POINT DARES
1. At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to
conclude with the singing of the national anthem (extra points if you
actually launch into it yourself).
2. Walk into a very busy person's office and while they watch you with
growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 10 times.
3. For an hour, refer to everyone you speak to as "Bob".
4. Announce to everyone in a meeting that you "really have to go do a
5. After every sentence, say 'mon' in a really bad Jamaican accent. As in
"the report's on your desk, mon". Keep this up for one hour.
6. While an office mate is out, move their chair into the lift.
7. In a meeting or crowded situation, slap your forehead repeatedly and
mutter, "Shut up, damn it, all of you just shut up!"
8. At lunchtime, get down on your knees and announce, "As God is my witness,
I'll never go hungry again."
9. In a colleague's diary, write in 10am, "See how I look in tights".
10. Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, "You wanna trade?"
11. Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: "Do you
hear that?" "What?" "Never mind, it's gone now".
12. Come to work in army fatigues and when asked why, say, "I can't talk
13. Posing as a maitre d', call a colleague and tell him he's won a lunch
for four at a local restaurant. Let him go.
14. Speak with an accent (French, German, Porky Pig, etc) during a very
important conference call.
15. Find the vacuum and start vacuuming around your desk.
16. Hang a two-foot long piece of toilet roll from the back of your pants
and act genuinely surprised when someone points it out.
17. Present meeting attendees with a cup of coffee and biscuit; smash each biscuit with your fist.
18. During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
19. Arrange toy figures on the table to represent each meeting attendee, move them according to the movements of their real-life counterparts.
And if that wasn't enough for you here are some examples of insane acts you can use anywhere...
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Tell your children over dinner. "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your rubbish bin on your desk and label it "IN."
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over his or her caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the subject field for all your e-mails, write "FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS".
7. Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Ask people what sex they are. Laugh hysterically after they answer.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go."
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
14. Put mosquito netting around your work area. Play a tape of jungle sounds all day.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your co-workers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Hard.
17. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I Won! I Won! 3rd time this week!!!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling,
"Run for your lives, they're loose!"
we play office games at work here, it's so funny, because only 5 or 6 people know what's going on, the rest think we are insane... hehehe
Wait until a really hot day, sneak out and poor a shit load of confetti down your mates fan ducts in his/her car......
As soon as they turn the air con on..........
(Could also place confetti dow exhaust but have not tried this one)