Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Practice for the MOS Test

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Kevin Power, Aug 11, 2015.

1. So I am on my L's and am a big frame guy (bodybuilding and all that), so I needed to go with a bike that didnt make me look like I was on a tricycle. I went with the Hyosung 650R. It is a good bike and I love it, but when I just went and did my MOS test it was impossible to maneuver the cone weaves.
    Wondering if anyone knows of a place in or around Sydney, where the course is painted on the ground? I would love to just keep practicing, but need to do it in the proper sizes and distances.

Any help or recommendations would be great!

2. Saturday session at Homebush is a good place to find the course layout plus some friendly help and advice
  3. Just hire their bike for the test mate. A lot easier
    • Agree Agree x 4
  4. If you practice enough to feel sort of ok on your 650 then hire a 250/125 it will feel so small and pointless that the whole thing suddenly become much easier. As far as the actual practice goes just find a parking lot and go through the motions increasingly tighter/more lock.
  5. Love this guy's stuff, it's relevant to the MOST test stuff here.