Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PPQ are a joke!

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by blocka, Jun 10, 2011.

1. Went to replace my personalised car plates which I have owned for a few years now but have never registered on a car before with one for my bike and this is the response I got. $142.10 more to make 1 smaller motorcycle plate than to get 2 new larger plates made.

Note: I have never registered them on a car so updating QLD Transport and QPS shouldn't be a problem and all the other listed inclusions "marketing, destruction of plates surrendered, manufacture of the plates and delivery Australia wide." are all involved if I just replace them as well as I still need to hand in the old plates and whatever marketing is, because a car cannot have the same combination as a bike anyway.
  2. My first thought was, Tania has let curiosity overcome her sense of good judgement and has hacked into your licence picture.
    After many hours of contemplation she has decided against all reason that she Must have your body.
    This is just a ploy to get you to contact her so she can make you her love slave.
    Good luck.
  3. That's your answer to everything :roll:

Maybe a phone call will straighten this out? If not, you can ask her for a date, so win win.