Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pooh bahs tactics and whereabouts today

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Markus_15, Feb 29, 2016.

1. On my way to airport today...this time driving...and as every other day you come to a standstill just prior to shailer park- daisy hill, heading northbound on m1 - brisbane. A nice Boulevard passed me on the shoulder around Logan and I could not think of more at a time. Rider was heavier set, seemed to be responsible and rode to the conditions. I would say he seemed to be rather too slow. Couple of mins later while progressing at a snails pace, I was passing an overpass just prior to ikea on m1 (Loganlea Rd). There is a guardrail on the highway to my left and a sudden movement over it attracted my attention. I turned my head behind my shoulder and I see 3 pooh bahs standing there, a large black Box on the ground, a ladder and an extendable tripod. At first I thought, there must be a crime scene, traffic is not moving at all, whats with the tripod and how on earth did they get there as there is no pedestrian access nor can anyone see any police vehicles around. Wtf? Anyway, I kept on going ahead at turtle speed and there it was. A grand pooh bah on his bike, all the bells and Christmas lights on. Wait... Isn't that that heavier set gentleman on his boulevard. Yip that was him. The grand pooh bah made him take his helmet off and lean against the guardarail, with all the flashlights in his face, you. I can tell the old fella was humiliated. He was looking down while 100s of passing motorist had alook at this 35km/h in a 30km/h shoulder criminal. As I passed by, I felt an immense sense of sorrow for this old fella. I know the rules and considering the circumstances was that really necessary?100m later there was another one, on hot standby awaiting the next customer. At this time all the pieces came together, the tripod, the hideout etc etc by that time it was too late for a fellow rider. I could not understand how could he be posing a safety issue with his wide ass Boulevard riding at snails pace, albeit seem like he was speeding in this heavy Monday morning traffic.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mate, take a breath - that took a lot of reading.

Simple Definition of paragraph
    • : a part of a piece of writing that usually deals with one subject, that begins on a new line, and that is made up of one or more sentences
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I was flying quantas. :) so I had time to kill. Good on you for reading though:)
    • Like Like x 1