Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pom accents!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by doodlebug, Jul 20, 2008.

1. #1 doodlebug, Jul 20, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  2. What a bunch of naughty boys you are, no wonder Mr Plod was having an earnest chat with you :LOL:.

Seriously good fun, mate, thanks for sharing that with us :).
  3. A very professionally produced video. I reckon you were lucky to get off with the offer of a Bikesafe day though.
    I notice one of the youtube comments on the first vid was: Sportsriderseattle “kewl vid! The dude trying to tear off his knee sliders is HOT! Mmmmâ€. Did it ever work out do you know?
  4. :LOL:
    Great couple of vids! Thanks for posting
    "Boys will be Boys" :LOL: :LOL:
  5. Poms are a wacky bunch, I love em!!
  6. Umm, that was crap...
  7. Ill tell you whats funny, the youtube member who posted that is a dude! Just wrong haha, thanks for the comments guys!

So why bother replying?
  8. coz he thought he had to

Cheers :cool:
  9. I think he has the hots for me ;)

Sorry dude, your not my type
  10. I gotta tell you a story about that, he spend a good 20minutes at least talking us down, and how dangerous we are etc, until I pointed out to him his tyre was illegal and how thats much more dangerous than us having abit of fun, he soon pissed off!
  11. That made me a bit homesick!
  12. Why man? Safety Nazi cops and old people in Nissan Micras are not things to be missed!
  13. I still reckon you were lucky. I bet a bike copper has never seen a kid on a bike with plenty lip before :LOL:
  14. Why didn't I read this bit of the OP. No getting those 5 minutes of my life back now
  15. Your loss then Neil, so why whinge about it?
  16. You get those things everywhere.
  17. You'll find a very small percentage of t*ssers like him down here in Oz, thank god its a small percentage :wink:

Thanks for posting mate, keep on enjoying ya bike and being out with ya mates, that's what riding is all about............

Below is me and a couple of friends enjoying one of our favorite stretches of road.

Cheers, ratty
  18. That is fcuking sweet! Nice vid dude, Nice looking road to! Unfortunately you seem to get t*ssers everywhere. Nevermind.