Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Poll: who has a suspended licence?

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by nibor, Nov 16, 2008.

1. licence is fine

2. suspended for 1 month

0 vote(s)
  3. 3 months

0 vote(s)
  4. 6 months

0 vote(s)
  5. 12 months

0 vote(s)
  6. 2 years and over

0 vote(s)
  7. cancelled

0 vote(s)
  1. just curious who is like me and suspended, and more to the point (roughly) how many forum users are currently serving a suspension/cancellation?

ive got 2 months to go, had a 6 and then a 3 month, head to tail.

2. I still have my license but finding it hard to keep it that way.. :cry:
  3. One suspension was enough to teach me :p
  4. pumping a dry well here
  5. reckon so
  6. I can now finally (3 years later) have a couple of drinks and legally drive/ride - back to square one, hey. Hallelujah!
  7. Don't muck up, mate. Booze and bikes were never a good mix.
  8. oh i dont for a second think i'll get many hits, there's not too many people around with suspensions i know. especially out of how many thousands of forum users.

just curious thats all :)

and yeah Joel, i pretty much consider this the 1 suspension, as its all from the 1 offense. i farking well hope i learn from it :LOL: i worry about how much i concentrate on my speedo now though :? it distracts alot from traffic.
  9. yeah found rum doesn't run well in my zzr... likes 91 octane a little better...
  10. i like suspenders, they feel nice..
  11. lost mine for 3 months for riding my R6 whilsts on my Ps.....was a 6 point $600 pleasure of a fine too !
    get it back just before xmas
  12. You don't need to announce the status of your masturbation :p ;)
  13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: thanks Vic.. monday morning now seems a whole lot better..
  14. I'd have thought that most people with suspensions avoid riding forums, to evade depression, hence making such a poll somewhat flawed :)
  15. The kind of 'dry' sense of humor exhibited on NR is one of the reasons I feel so comfy here :LOL:
  16. and it can show who is naughty by riding on no ticket.. got a new bike yesterday phiz. ended up with an er6n.. must be the kwaka in me. will have it on the ride on saturday.
  17. its nice and squishy the comfort level aint it..
  18. I was supposed to get suspended (30> ), paid the fine months ago and never had the points or susp applied :cool:

This morning I got "randomly" pulled over and hassled and he said nothing about me being suspended.
  19. I had my licence suspended for 6 months and a hefty fine came with it for my stupidity. Learnt my lesson for the fist month when I got it back, but then reverted back to my wicked ways.
  20. You're all soooooo cooooool you rebels.