Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Poll: Rage Against Mocco Boots

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by RedNinja, May 16, 2006.

?
  1. Great 'cause it's cool & the lastest Fad

100.0%
  2. Not something I'd do, it just doesn't seem safe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. OK, 'cause I'm a Rebel I don't care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Bad, Nothing but bike boots for me!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Cool, but I prefer wearing thongs or sneakers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I couldn't believe it today. I saw a girl on here bike (ZX2R) and then later in at Peter Stevens, who was riding in big sloppy moccoson (?Is that how you spell it) boots. That can't be very safe can it? :eek:hno:

Would you bike mocco it? Just seemed a bit odd to me and unsafe, maybe I'm getting old.
    :-k

What are your thoughts guys & girls, cast some light on this; Should the legal mocco limit when riding be zero in the interest of personal and public safety? Vote away.... :LOL:

2. Haha first person to vote so its 100% towards my opinion.:twisted: Not something I would do basically because its not safe! Also, I think they look stupid anywhere outside the house.

3. The legal limit on Moe safety boots (moccasins) anywhere should be zero -in the interests of public style and taste.. :LOL: :LOL:

4. RedNinja, are you related to Eswen?
    Or did she PM you begging you to start a poll like this?

5. Are you talking bout ugh boots or moccies? Moccies- may as well ride in bare feet, and ughs would shred the minute they hit the deck.

6. Maybe she was a kiwi and just missed the feel of a good sheep :shock:

7. :LOL: Nah mate, never met the girl. Thanks for the laugh, poor Eswen...

8. there is no option for:

''OK, if you live in frankston''

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

9. Hey don't go dissin' the Preston wedding shoes. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10. Of course moccies are normally worn in conjunction with track suits.

(except on Saturday mornings at the Mid-Valley Shopping Centre in Morwell where it's track suits and high heels...) :LOL:

11. there should be a sticker or something saying "not to be worn in pubic" or "should only be worn at home" with a $15 fine or all you maccas money.... :LOL:

But then again most of the people who buy these cant read... or count to 11 with out taking of forementioned ugg boots..

12. :LOL: :LOL:
    Well said ward_4e

13. OMG this thread is crazy funny :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

14. :rofl: :rofl:

15. Geez Tony, you seem to know an awful lot about the Valley :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

16. aah moccies we used to call them Ringwood Runners :LOL:

They were the uniform of choice for all of us bogans from the east. After moving to NSW for 10 years I turned up in Ringwood and NO moccies. :shock:

I was devastated moved to Mt Martha and went shopping at Frankston, the bogan is still alive!!!!!!! :cool:

17. What the hell are moccasins or moccies??? Please tell me there not just ugh boots and you melbournites have given them some other god awful name.

18. Have a look here http://goodwool.com.au/s007.JPG

Dont know what you weirdos on South Aus call em but to us they are moccasins, moccies, moe wedding shoes, ringwood runners, frankston formal attire many many names.

19. bwhahahahaha

You people are (*&# stupid :LOL:

I love it.

They were known as Braybrook Boots in the West.

20. I think Tony is related to EdWoods :rofl: