Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Police Warning

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by gsxr1000, Jan 13, 2005.

1. Police are warning all men who frequent clubs, parties and local pubs to be alert and stay cautious when offered a drink from any woman. Many females use a date **** drug on the market called "Beer". The drug is found in liquid form and available anywhere. It comes in bottles, cans, from taps and in large "kegs".
    "Beer" is used by female sexual predators at parties and bars to persuade their male victims to go home and have sex with them. A woman needs only to get a guy to consume a few units of "Beer" and then simply ask him home for no strings attached sex.
    Men are rendered helpless against this approach.
    After several "Beers", men will often succumb to the desires to perform sexual acts on horrific looking women whom they would never normally be attracted.
    After drinking "Beer", men often awaken with only hazy memories of exactly what happened to them the night before, often with just a vague feeling that "something bad" occurred.
    At other times these unfortunate men are swindled out of their life's savings, in a familiar scam known as "a relationship." In extreme cases, the female may even be shrewd enough to entrap the unsuspecting male into a longer term form of servitude and punishment referred to as "marriage".
    Men are much more susceptible to this scam after "Beer" is administered and sex is offered by the predatory females.
    Please forward this warning to every male you know.
    If you fall victim to this "Beer" and the women administering it, there are male support groups where you can discuss the details of your shocking encounter with similarly affected like-minded guys.
    For the support group nearest you, just look up "Golf Courses" in the phone book

2. gsxr1000....How long has this "beer" thingy been going on? :eek:

I dunno "woman" ya just can't trust em? :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Hmmmm - so that's what happened........
  4. I'm pretty sure this explains the last time I got engaged :?
  5. Not sure the following site is a joke or serious or both,
    I think it may have been inspired by Al Bundy;

Since it is an American site maybe we can just point an laugh. :LOL:
  6. Its funny. I hear about this with relationships/marriage and still can't believe that a lot of people that are married appear that they would rather not be married.
    I can honestly say that both me and my wife are gloriously happy and would rather be married to each other than unmarried and apart.
    Best thing that ever happened to me. She straigtened me out.
  7. When l first started reading that l thought WTF!!....it aint that hard for a female to pick up...as they say with one of these a chic can get as many of those as she likes....BUT!!!! when l read further down the page and notice that the purpetrators doing this is most likely dog ugly..l cracked up...but on a serious note, it is scary to think that someone could steal your life savings in one night.

8. Could it be because you nod all the time?
    She gets what she wants?
  9. No wonder Tina lets you hang around :LOL: :p
  10. She knows I'm the Boss, but only when she wants me to be
  11. have you seen the cartoon for this joke. i received it about two years ago from someone in the raaf.

12. do you still have it,,if so email to me....