Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Police Hardley [NSW]

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by ibast, Apr 29, 2008.

1. This morning I was riding along the M5 with a custom Hardley that had a "POL-##" number plate and a Police logo on the tank.

The logo was a more american style of police logo, so I don't think it was a cop promotional bike, but I'm not entirely sure.

does anyone who is more into hardley oriented know of this bike?
  2. I've heard there used to be [still is] a Ulysses member who had a white cop-style BMW... and even had Police or something similar enough to scare you, printed on the side.

And he used to ride around putting fear in the hearts and minds of motorcycling men & women.

What an ignorant, auto-fellating shit.
  3. Hahaha. Thats my bike now lol. If its not the same guy it a similiar bike to mine.

K100 - Ex police, Yep and he was ulysses member. I pulled the bigh nose off the back :LOL:

4. Its the strangest feeling when you ride it... people see it in their rear view and instantly slow down, move over etc... I love it.

Between the bike and the police jacket I have, It really makes people think anyway :twisted:
  5. So do you have the jodphurs and the white helmet :shock: :shock: :LOL:
  6. White helmet check, :)
    Jodphurs... Shit better get me some :LOL: :)