Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Police blitz M/ton Peninsula

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by VTRBob, Nov 21, 2004.

1. Hi guys/girls , just a heads up for yah all , due to alot of speeding / noisey bikes in and around the Arthurs Seat / Pig and Whistle of late.
    The police are having a crack down on all things M/cycle .
    There sitting in between sweepers that we all normaly hoon though .......
    and no exceptions either !!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yours truely has 28 days to apply for a daylight permit to be able to get to work etc.

40 k over limit ....... 360.00 fine plus automatic 6 mths suspension , oh and 6 points too

Ah well you speed you get cought your suffer

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  2. Ahh shit, I'm sorry mate :/
  3. at least there are more smiley faces than sad ones.

Damn Bob... :oops:
  4. Damn, sorry to hear it Bob.

Tell me you didnt get done on the weekend.

Can you apply to have your case heard my Magistrate Grey? :LOL:
  5. Bugger!!

At least you get to look forward to your 'Courtesy Letter'.
  6. Big Oops! :shock:
    Sorry to hear about that Bob...

(Also secretly envious that you could go that fast! Shitting myself just getting UP to speed limit at the moment - let alone exceeding it! :) )
  7. That might help.....

8. Bugger! Sorry to hear Bob.
  9. Yup 1210 today !!!

and if i asked do you think she'd help ?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. Better get the push bike out VTRBob
  11. Damn Bob ya dickhead :p
    Looks like you will be moving closer to HQ sooner than we thought. Then you can get a pushy and work is just round the corner :LOL:
  12. Do you lose your license on the spot or are you able to ride home?
  13. "yours truley has 28 days to......"

He's lost it but has a 28 day grace period. In 28 days he's walking.

He was only 40km/h over :(
  14. It's the weekend!! no one speeds on teh weekend at places like Arthurs seat, or the Boulevard on purpose. :(

If you need to house the bike somewhere, bring it over, i'll keep the oils flowing for ya :)
  15. goddamn, looks like i've started a trend... :S

when was it you were planning on moving up this way? :p

seriously man, that F#CKING SUCKS :.((

i hope you have more than 6 points left on your license... cause trust me when you get it back again they WILL take them off you... ar5eholes! :/

sluglie says: sorry to hear it mate :(
  16. Big time "bummer" Bob !!!!!!! :shock: :( :cry:

Very sorry to hear of ya "mishap" ....

Is a shame the law is so "black and white" errrr well "red & black & white" in the case of speed limit signs!!! You were going too fast according to that little bit of tinplate with the 3 colours on it :cry:

Not necessarily too fast for the conditions or your level of competency or quality/condition of the machinery you were in command of etc.

Anyways, it's always a serious bummer to lose a "riding buddy" for whatever reason, for whatever length of time.

All the best to ya mate, despite the um "hiccup" :?
  17. thats no good mate,i hope u still have a few points left so the two wheels keep rollin.
  18. damn.... well at least you didn't get done at 90kph over like some dumbass i know ( :oops: )

that 28 day period sucks, you can see the axe hanging over your head, you almost want it to drop and get it all over with. ahwell, you'll still be legally back on the road before i :wink:
  19. Bummer! Hope it works out ok so you can at least get to & from work but losing your brief just as summer is coming sucks big time!