Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pole Position Motorcycles, Campbelltown [syd]

Discussion in 'Businesses and Service Providers' started by ibast, Jun 19, 2006.

1. I bought some stuff from this mob on the weekend and I thought I should give them a bit of a plug.

They were freindly and the service was good, without being annoying.

I bought a helmet, some gloves and an oil filter.

They gave me a bit of a discount on the helmet which made it the best value of all I was looking at.

The gloves weren't dear and the filter was a K&N for my bike that was $2 cheaper then the no-name brand you get elsewhere.

This mob are still relatively small, but have a handy range of stuff for road and dirt bikes.

Look them up if you live in SW Sydney and are sick of the bad service and indifferent pricing of MCAS and hate the limited and bias range you get from the bike dealers.

P.S. I don't work there or know anyone who does.
  2. yes, its good to know there are alternatives out there.

I found one out at Windsor, on Windsor Rd in the McGraths Hill business park area just before the Pitt Town turn off.

Motorcycle Warehouse I think its called.

Good thing is that they are open on Sundays !! Ideal when you are doing a DIY on the weekend and need that filter or fluids. They also sell accessories which are comparable to the usual MCAS and Action prices.

. . . for the record, I don't work for them or gaining any "cash-for-comment" points ! :grin: