Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pointless Games?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Feb 24, 2007.

1. There seems to be a rash of people posting pointless games on the forum of late, so I thought, why not go straight to the source??? Of course, there is a web-site called www.pointlessgames.com :LOL: :LOL:.

{Of course, you may not see the point of going there.

Or you may not be game to go there :LOL:.}

2. Thanks Paul. I found a point. I'm still as useless at Duck Hunt as I was 15 years ago :roll: :LOL:

3. Thanks Paul - I think. :? I decided to click on the 'idiot button'....742 times... :LOL: ....woot tho cos I got my name on there. :cool:

4. Thanks Paul :twisted:

Just for that, here's another one. I like the Smart or Stoopid one. I scored 20 :?

5. Hah hah, good one CG, I got 21. A lot of American-centric questions, though :? .

6. nice one, i got 22 ;)
    the younger you are, the more you are affected, or was is effected :LOL: by the Americanisation of australia :?

7. 21 for smart or stoopid on second go

230 for Word strips about 15 goes

8. I got 21 for the smart or stoopid

But yeah a lot of American questions

9. 21 seems to be a popular score! And who the hell knows where Bill Clinton was born???

10. .... and who cares??? :LOL:.

11. 26

Does this mean I've been assilimilated by the USA???

EDIT: Just done it again and got a 28, you may now refer to me as Yankee Pete :LOL:

12. Oh no Pete :eek:

13. Hmm, maybe we should make up an Aussie one, would be a lot more appropriate :cool:

14. I got 24 on the first go and Bill Clinton was born in Arkansas.

15.  Top