Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Poetic Justice - a Melbourne true story

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' at netrider.net.au started by Mouth, Feb 6, 2006.

1. Melrose Drive , Tullamarine , Victoria . January 16th 2006 : 14.35 hours

Highway patrol pulls over a Workcover Inspector for doing 68 in a 60 zone.

Workcover Inspector says nothing and cops it sweet.

Policeman finishes writing ticket and proceeds back to his car...........

Workcover Inspector in the mean time, gets digital camera out of bag, photographs the cop and proceeds to the police car where he issues the Policeman with an $800.00 fine for not wearing his hi-visibility vest when leaving his vehicle in a high traffic area.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

2. serrweeeetttt!!! :LOL:

3. No WAY! Beautiful. One word. Karma

Patrick

4. That's great! :)

5. Oh for the power... :LOL:

6.  Top
  7. Tis an oldie but a goodie.

8. Must be true; snopes doesn't mention it :LOL: :LOL:

9.  Top
  10. I wanna be a workcare inspector :shock: and follow police around for the rest of my life :LOL: :LOL:

11. I saw a police car in front of me speeding the other day. Was on a long road 50 zone, cop in front kept pulling and pulling away since i was behind and on the limit. I reckon he was doing 60. Wish civilians could book cops.

12. you could have made a citizen arrest. :shock:

13. Someone rang this in as a rumour on 3AW yesterday & they checked with VicPol and it's another one to add to the ever longer list of urban myths.

14. I would have LOVED to have been there to see that :LOL: