Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Pocket Bikes

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by conspiracytheorist, May 30, 2007.

1. So a friend wants one for his birthday but would prefer to not to buy one online.

Can anyone lend any info of where to buy one in sydney? Also some of the $400 ones claim speeds of 80kmh, I'd say thats bs though, any comments?

2. 50cc 2 stroker with a light enough person....should be possible. Have fun.
  3. You can get watercooled versions also.
  4. Nothing wrong with getting one over the net, bro got his for $160 off ebay and its working fine. They're noisy buggers though, had to muffle the sound so not to piss off the neighbours :D
  5. What are you going to do with it though?
  6. Hes going to hoon it around on the footpaths scaring old ladies in their motorised wheel chairs.

Organise pocket bike races in car parks with cones. That's always fun :D
  7. I don't know why friend wants one, but its his money. And if you got a couple of them/friends had them it would be awesome to race.
  8. whatever you do, dont purchase those tiny pocket bikes which were once the craze. top speed of around 13kmph.

mach 1.
  9. i saw one of those pocket bikes on new south head rd this arvo in the rain... funniest thing, the puddles were bigger than he was!