Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PNUT and Loz are coming to South oz

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by PNUCKLE, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Just putting out some feelers as to some accomodation when we get there. Looking at mid FEB time. Any where we can stay over a night or two while we are there?

P.S. Dont worry i de Lozzed him :LOL: :LOL:

Cheers :biker:

2. Hey PNUT,

How long are you going for? Are others welcome or is it a private party for yourself and lovely Loz.... :LOL: :LOL:
  3. Its a reminise ride for us from our last trip away dood :shock:
  4. wicked what dates? cause I have holidays from the 19th, and on the 21st............................ I GET MY UNRESTRICTED LICENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!
    as always, we have spare room for two people here, and you & loz are both welcome to stay with Tony & I.

I'll attempt to be not sick this time you're over Loz!
  5. Got the the spare room at my place also if any extra space needed... Theres 2 mid sized and growing fast puppy guard dogs for the machinery and this time I'll have ADSL2+ so you can write home at night, yay...
  6. Sorry Tash & Trent I was gonna give you guys a ring...

We don't have dates yet, but it would be fun to go out with you on the hornbag so maybe we'll look at after the 20th.

And as for sikness, you'd better be fully sik when we get there or there'll be no keeping up! ;)
  7. Im running away from there so i wont be writting :LOL:

Not to sure if i want to even know where Pooraker is :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. cool, I only have 1 week leave though, from the 19th to the 23rd, go back to work on the 26th.

either way I'm sure I'll be able to arrange a ride.
  9. Best thing is, if it's your first time, you HAVE to rake the poo.
  10. Well I'll get a the rake ready for another first timer ;)

Oh I actually got meself a job now Loz, but don't worry it's full time and I have sick leave so I'll be fully sik for ya mate ;)
  11. by feb i will be married so if you want some more company then let me know as then i can test out the "your not allowed to do anything when your married " theory.

I loved it last time and would love to go again........but dont tell Bam Bam cos he snores really bad......you wont get any sleep ...trust me i know.
  12. Loz, we can put up 1 or 2, if you want to stay down south instead of Poo Raker !!!
  13. Loz can't come. Mike Rann banned him, said something about saftey of other road users or something. Dunno he seems to be cracking down on hoons at the moment or something. I think he caught wind of some guy from Melb on a red Hornet doing stoppies at every set of lights he got stopped at a little while back. Doesn't like the Mexican's anymore. :LOL:
  14. I don't care if you have a busted arse Loz, we are going to sth oz.

I'll drag you along behind in a lounge chair if i really have to :LOL: :LOL:
  15. What, Moto One are lending you a Goldwing?
  16. BMW K 1200 LT...It even has a hydrolic centre stand and a reverse gear :LOL: :LOL: