Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

PNP F35 electric jet

Discussion in 'Non-Bikes' started by RRdevil, May 24, 2013.

1. So got home from Darwin the other day and have been bored. Now when I'm bored I look on YouTube for new fun things to do. So found these and searched my local hobby shop. Cheap to purchase easy to fix
    Apparently. And I didn't know this at the time but it is capable of 200kph. Can't wait to get it in the air and test it out. Just waiting for battery to charge

• Like Like x 1
  2. Long way to drive to pick it up and it will be fun seeing what it's embedded in when you get there.
  3. I didn't think 200kph before I got there. I thought my two year old son would be able to have a shot but if it hit him it'd probably knock him off his feet or worse. Maybe just a dad toy.
  4. I give it a maiden flight before it disintegrates. Hopefully not in flames
  5. Is it an actual jet engine or a ducted fan?
  6. Ducted fan. But I was playing around testing and went full throttle and was about 10 feet away from the wife and she had full top down windswept hair. Has some massive thrust
  7. I dont think foam bodies and full jet tubine engines would go together very well :D
  8. What lipo does it take?

Planes aren't too hard to fly, if you haven't flown before be mindful of the controls feeling like they have reversed when it comes towards you. It's no so bad in a plane, heli's are far worse.
  9. Whats sort of dollars? I need a new toy, my helicopter didn't last very long :)
  10. Well you'd already have a radio so would either be $125 or $87 that I paid with a 30% discount sale they had on. Cheap fun
  11. 3.8v three cell
  12. there's lots of horror stories about these LiPos. Never had any problems myself, but it's probably best not to leave them charging when you go out and I ususally charge mine on the stone counter top
  13. Yep, I've never had a problem with them after 4 years, but it's best to charge them on a non flammable surface.