Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Plumbing Company--- Blue Holden Rodeo Maroondah Hwy

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Guest, Mar 29, 2006.

1. Bit of a long heading but anyway, it is a long shot, but I am after a plumber and the other day/ last week. I saw a Blue Holden Rodeo that was for a Plumber & Gasfitter company going along Maroondah Hwy Outside the Ringwood Train Station.

Does anybody know what company this ute is for ?. and or have seen it ?

2. Let your fingers do the walking
  3. I dont see many companies advertsing. Blue Holden Rodeo. Umm Thats why I was asking for the company name :roll:
  4. No I have used the company in the past, but haven't got a name :oops:
  5. :idea: next time it is in the viscinity have it tailed by a mercedes benz :idea:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. What'd he do cut you off or something? and now you want to throw a rock through his window? :LOL:
  7. With bullet proof, black tinted glass. :LOL:
  8. i would say somthing bad... i mean come on
    if it was his mobil or wallet he could call or send it to him lol
    :LOL: :LOL:
  9. *crickets*
  10. I declare this thread an x-file.
  11. Sh1tter still full pj?
  12. The only reason I was after the company name was because his Ute showed a nice clean. respetable business. Rather than some of the companies you see with old cra**py utes.
  13. Trust me mate, as a plumber, I can tell you the blokes with the old crappy utes are the ones I'd recommend you go for.

These are the blokes who do the hard work for the fair price.

The blokes with the nice clean respectable utes, charge enough money to be able to afford nice clean respectable utes.
  14. Now that's some advice worth listening to.